• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Losi 5ive for Christmas

blak__jak

it used to be you had to keep up with the jones now it keep up with the gjoes. the m/t and d/r was bad enough now i've got to get a losi. the o'le lady is gonna kill me for sure. just kidding joe. you are a lucky man!! merry xmas!

Guantanamo Joe

Thanks Blak... some of the guys here give me a lot of crap too... up till this point (the losi) my habit has been fueled by my leather work proceeds...

I do love having more than one 5th scale for sure though because when we go out to bash around- something breaks and I just pull out another truck and keep going :D

Chief409

RCDAD said:
That is one BA engine! OBR has some killer engines.
Love that video, pulling wheelies like a nitro... Sweet! Just thinking of doing that with my DR, OMG!

Think the belt drive would hold up to it?

At Nine Bills, I gotta take care of the CY!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Yep, I don't see why not. I have one in my XB. I run a 27.2cc 7.5hp FMLR OBR. I'm still on my first belt and I don't run a cover on it.

Chief409

RCDAD said:
Yep, I don't see why not. I have one in my XB. I run a 27.2cc 7.5hp FMLR OBR. I'm still on my first belt and I don't run a cover on it.
DARN, this GO Fast addiction is expensive! Still cheaper then the 'Vette I ran though. Ain't no place for second place. :)

Once I get the DR competitive, I'm not that far from Glen Helan.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Chief409 said:
DARN, this GO Fast addiction is expensive! Still cheaper then the 'Vette I ran though. Ain't no place for second place. :) Once I get the DR competitive, I'm not that far from Glen Helan.
Cool. That looks like a nice track.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts