• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Looking To Buy First 1/5 - Dunerunner vs xb

TCaputo

For you guys who have driven both Dunerunner vs xb what can you say about each model. I am torn between them. I live in Florida so I can bash year round / Currently own a losi 2.0 nitro buggy but never 1/5..

Last edited by a moderator:

TCaputo

jandmt said:
Can't speak for the xb. But my DR is awesome!
Thank you for responding ... What kind of upgrades should I focus on .. Also does anyone make hop ups for the dr I see most are for xb

Phill

My DR is a beast

Walbro 990 carb and a rear mount Jetpro pipe will liven it up for you

The stock pipe just kills the revs

DDM will have most of what you want for it

Check ALL of the screws before you start it!

jandmt

You can see my upgraded dr in the projects forum. Look for the bling runner thread. It has a list of mods I have done to it. DDM has most of those parts. Forum sponsors have any aluminum hop ups you may want.

TCaputo

jandmt said:
You can see my upgraded dr in the projects forum. Look for the bling runner thread. It has a list of mods I have done to it. DDM has most of those parts. Forum sponsors have any aluminum hop ups you may want.
Wow that is decked out man .. Looks really good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts