• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Looking for short course body for Rampage MT

Mikec

Im looking for a good short course bogy for my rampage mt. Any suggestions????

XbFreak

I have always wondered myself what would fit on my XB. Redcats have short wheelbases compared to most other 1/5th scale cars. I was looking at the FG or MCD can't remember who makes it now... jeep body for mine to make a off road formula truck out of my XB but I cant get the company to email me back and let me know the wheelbase.

Ice_2k

With some small adaptations the Dunerunner can use the Baja 5SC body but the DR i think it's much longer than the xb/mt

RampageHopUps

The Dunerunner is 3" longer than the Baja.

There used to be a few 4x4 bodies by FG and some of the smaller guys. I can't even remember their names.

Ice_2k

Yes, it's longer but the wheel arches on the body are wide enough to take the DR wheels, I tested with a friend's 5SC

Vinman31

What do people use to strip paint off a new or home painted body. I got a cheap 1/5 body for my rally. That needs work. A little mods and it should fit. It was to cheap. Have to try.

Someone needs to start making body's for 1/5 redcat. I found a body on ebay that says it fits 510-535mm wheel base. Wondering?

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts