• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

<<<Kill Switches?!?!?>>>

&lt;&lt;&lt;Kill Switches?!?!?&gt;&gt;&gt;

• Running them on all your cars!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not running them? if your planning to get the lmk

• Running them on same not all lmk we there not on all

• Total voters

satttheman

Who running them and which one? I've had 9-5th scales i run the futaba 3pm 2.4ghz i use to run the 3pk 2.4ghz on r603fs the one with the dual antennas. I never thought about getting one till now. Its going to cost me a pretty penny to get them for all my cars. Are they worth it???

Sucram

Perhaps just get one and transfer it?

So you had 9 cars with 9 different recievers? They are like $100 ea?! That in itself would be exxy!!

kryptonite

your taliking about kill switches, like pico's? i have 3 rigs. had 2 kill switches, one got wet, so now i only have 1 left in my on-road MT. most usefell if you have servo problems at WOT. range is hardly ever an issue anymore. they are advisable. i don't have them in all my rigs becouse..... uhm, becouse im lazy? :D

Jasa B

I don't run any quite new to 1/5th scale always been a 1/8th scale man.

Will invest now good insurance policy would hate to run my kids over with a giant runaway rig..

pwaicon

I voted run them on all my cars. I run the Pico kill switch on all my gas cars, I personally wouldn’t run my gassers without it. Here’s a funny story, it’s only funny because I was able to kill the engine, I started up my Cleon for the first time and I was letting it idle in the driveway when my throttle/brake servo decided to act up on me and go to full throttle. Now after my eyes got big, my mouth said F##k and the scenario of my Cleon shooting off into the sunset to slam into who knows what I hit the kill button on my transmitter. The moral of the story is DON’T RUN WITHOUT ONE.

badd_maxx25

i had my 2.4 fasst rx get wet one day ran fine for the rest of the day then two weeks later the truck started shutting off with the likk switch save me a lot had i not had it it would have taken off

DemonRC

I would suggest them on all 5th scales. This Sunday a buddy submarined his FG Comp 4x4 into a drainage ditch cause his MX3 went haywire. I'm sure he can contest to how much time and money he would have saved if he had a killswitch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts