• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Just got my new front bearing holders for XB, have question

sirmonte

Just got my new front bearing holders. Fast delivery everything looks great but I thought they were supposed to come bead blasted for that aluminum look. Like in the picture on your website. Mine came black.

krashkrieg

Contributor
sirmonte said:
Just got my new front bearing holders. Fast delivery everything looks great but I thought they were supposed to come bead blasted for that aluminum look. Like in the picture on your website. Mine came black.
From what I remember reading, all 7075 new parts will be anodized black

sirmonte

krashkrieg said:
From what I remember reading, all 7075 new parts will be anodized black
It's not a big deal that they came black. I'll just spray them. :)

Ol' fart

Stage II parts

I've been busy with new parts and I have neglected to update the web site.

The last time we ran parts we changed them all to make then a little lighter. We call these parts Stage II They will all be sandblasted and then black anodized to distinguish them from the old parts. If you want I will sell them without the black anodizing just leave a note with your order.

sirmonte

Ol said:
I've been busy with new parts and I have neglected to update the web site.The last time we ran parts we changed them all to make then a little lighter. We call these parts Stage II They will all be sandblasted and then black anodized to distinguish them from the old parts. If you want I will sell them without the black anodizing just leave a note with your order.
Thanks Ol' fart. I will keep that in mind for the next order. I should be placing an order for the rears soon. Now that I have the fronts on, the black does look sweet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts