• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Just for you info

X-ray man

Hey guys I just wanted to mention that I have had great success getting parts from this site rampage shop. The owner Rob is a really nice guy and every time I send him an email he always responds. He also is helpful with letting me know what parts are compatible with other cars. I have a brushless MT and brushless Chimera and have purchased a number of parts with no issue and prompt shipping. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention an establishment on this, if not I truly apologize but I just wanted to offer help to those that really need parts in stock because if you drive your vehicle like a nut the way I do, the parts accessibility helps a lot...Thank you rampage forum for giving us a place to become more informed and share ideas....John

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts