• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

JetPro pipe for Chimera

talunceford

Ok, first off, this is hands down probably the BEST money a person can spend on your truck, buggy or whatever. The top-end power gain is insane. Next to upgrading to an OBR engine, this is the first step to getting the REALY performance out of your engine. Don't skimp on buying the factory "pipe", as it is just a bit more money for the Jetpro. A bit = about 100 bucks more, BUT it is soooo worth it. If you have the means, get it. If you just bought your vehicle, spend the money on the pipe. HOWEVER, if this is your first large scale vehicle, it might be prudent to get to know how your vehicle will handle under power before you go and add a high performance pipe to it. Seriously, it went from its pretty quick to HOLY CRAP. The only downside is that you will need to retune your carb. Be patient, tune it on a long flat surface. Give yourself enough room to listen to the vehicle at top speed. More gas = more power up to a point. What am I doing? You all know this already! Anywho, buy it and don't look back.

Racingluxury

Ok, first off, this is hands down probably the BEST money a person can spend on your truck, buggy or whatever. The top-end power gain is insane. Next to upgrading to an OBR engine, this is the first step to getting the REALY performance out of your engine. Don't skimp on buying the factory "pipe", as it is just a bit more money for the Jetpro. A bit = about 100 bucks more, BUT it is soooo worth it. If you have the means, get it. If you just bought your vehicle, spend the money on the pipe. HOWEVER, if this is your first large scale vehicle, it might be prudent to get to know how your vehicle will handle under power before you go and add a high performance pipe to it. Seriously, it went from its pretty quick to HOLY CRAP. The only downside is that you will need to retune your carb. Be patient, tune it on a long flat surface. Give yourself enough room to listen to the vehicle at top speed. More gas = more power up to a point. What am I doing? You all know this already! Anywho, buy it and don't look back.

Do you have a running video? Where did you get your's?

Petrolheadz100

Have you added an exhaust deflector on it? I believe it dumps the exhaust right over the a arm I see online some people put a piece of hose or something to deflect that. Did you have any leaks out of the exhaust header coupler or it has it worked out fine for you?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts