• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Jet pro side pipe

Tormented

Well got a jet pro side pipe from one the guys on the site and I'm having fit ment issues and not sure why. He had it on his xb and isn't the supposed to be the same? I'm also running a desert rat proline body and with the pipe in but not hooked up doesn't which might be normal.

Can you guys help me get it right

Tormented

My pipe looks nothing like that pipe has a pointed tip and doesn't have a long bend around like that one

Tormented

It maybe for a tt/mt but the guy I got it from is very adamant that it's for a xb / xt because he had it on his xb

I'll get a few pix up soon

G

The MT/TT version has the bleed on the top side of the expansion chamber where the X-series is on the bottom. Here is the MT/TT Jetoro.

-

Tormented

Well I did a search for a mt with a jet pro pipe and it looks the same as the pipe I have so I'm screwed

Tormented

Anyone want a jet pro pipe for a mt ill sell it cheap

G

Throw it in the for sale section. It will go quick. It's a great pipe!

vortech

Ok...dude...you need to be perfectly honest here. I told you I had this pipe on my XB and it ran fine. You have since cut the header trying to modify it and now it doesn't fit (header to short).

Don't say I screwed you because I didn't and don't try and sell your screw up to someone else....not cool.

G

If a mistake was made cutting it you can buy just the header and silicon tube to make a coupling. NBD.

Tormented

That's the argument we are having I didn't cut anything and yes the header is short and again I didn't mean for my comment about being screwed about the deal I got or you

Tormented

Pipe is in transit to Dino at jet pro to be fixed so it can be sold to someone with a mt. If anyone is looking for one I'll sell it cheap

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts