• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

I just popped my 7075rc cherry

bigblkblazin

Looking forward to my hpi adapters . My frigging fg wheels keep popping the hell off . This will put a end to that .

Ol' fart

bigblkblazin said:
Looking forward to my hpi adapters . My frigging fg wheels keep popping the hell off . This will put a end to that .
If your not sure how they work LMK. I know it looks simple but there are some tricks I've learned.

bigblkblazin

So how does it work do I get a tracking number soon .I still haven't seen one yet...I am going to Jamaica tomorrow for a week. I am hoping they will be here when I get back.

bigblkblazin

Does anyone have Ol'fart phone number or something ? I have gotten no email or tracking number which is concerning me .

jtphillips23

It took a couple days for mine to ship also, but he sent it priority so it should be there when u get back from vacation I would imagine.

Cajun

Yeah I wouldn't worry it will be there when you get home unless you leave us your address where we can go pick it up for you and try the parts out on ours lol

Ol' fart

bigblkblazin said:
So how does it work do I get a tracking number soon .I still haven't seen one yet...I am going to Jamaica tomorrow for a week. I am hoping they will be here when I get back.
Everyone gets a tracking number automatically sent to them buy PayPal when the shipping label is printed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts