• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

I hid my UGLIES

Clubin

Banned
This will make more sense, I made some lexan side plates to protect and hide everything a little more, it cleans up the side of the truck a bit more too.

misc006.jpg

misc005.jpg

misc004.jpg

misc003.jpg

MCD MT body fits perfect too.

Clubin

Banned
mooman007uk said:
looks sweet, i was gonna make some out of 1/16 aluminum to stop all the crud from accumulating and making the thing even heavier.
Dude you need to get that thing dirty...oh right you still got snow:p
I thought of aluminum, but all I had was 3/32" little too thick, so I also had a sheet of 3/32 lexan, we'll see how it hold's up, I think it looks much better not having to look at the guts from the side.

I have been trying to get it dirty, but dammit there isn't anything dirty around just lots of snow and ice. lol

kryptonite

i was think bout doing that too. hate when all that crap gets in there.. can we see a close up with the shell off? mainly the gear side

speedbaboon

hi clubin

thats an fg MT shell??? looks like it fits real good on the ramp

*** sorry just saw... its an MCD body. Looks neat !!! ***

Last edited by a moderator:

NEWCARNAGE

Looks good youll keep alot of dirt out with that. Whats that big tamiya plug under the hood your battery.

kryptonite

NEWCARNAGE said:
Looks good youll keep alot of dirt out with that. Whats that big tamiya plug under the hood your battery.
his battery is mounted on the blue front chassis plate. its just a charging jack

Clubin

Banned
mooman007uk said:
Clayton, how was Mexico? nice and warm...back to the cold ass snow now eh?
Yep, I came back I don't know why! The work ethic there is very different than it is here. They work their little buts off for 6 paso's a day. Not me. Lots of old saggy boobs on the beach, you might like that but it is not my thing. lol

pwaicon

Nice side plates Clubin. I might have to do something like that too, you will have to let us know how they hold up. It sounds like some of the ladies on the beach need to hide their uglies also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.