• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

I finally did it!!!!!! Ordered a bigger motor ONB :)

Wicked

Well today I finally decited to spend some money and ordered a Machined & Race Ported 30.5cc Motor With Stuffed 2mmCrank from ONB. So excited!!!! :D :D:D Its really my first motor thing I have ever done in 1/5 besides pipes. Hopefully I will have it in a few weeks.

Also ordered today two new servos. Hitec 5745S and a 5645S for throttle.

Just giving a shout out to kryptonite for giving me all the answers to all my questions. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

kryptonite

i got to stop doing that. everybody is going to be faster then me..lol.. wait till you try to start that motor for the first time. hope you got big guns. the compression is alot more then your little 23 or 26.. good luck bro. and post up some pics of the re-build. braaaaap-braaaap:D

Wicked

So what your saying is no more one handed starting I guess. O well I can take it :)

DemonRC

I suggest you go down to the hardware store and get a 100' of cord for a few bucks. You'll be breaking pullstart cords more often.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts