• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Hostilefest 2014

NUNCHUCKSKILZ

It's real and it's coming to a new location. The 2014 Hostilefest will be hosted by Deadend Raceway in Blairsburg IA. The man himself will be in attendance here in the Mid West. I have been working and chatting with Rob all winter to get this set up. We are bringing back the pure grassroots feel that Rob started many years ago.

We have a lot of information coming in the next few weeks and months. So this will be the thread to keep an eye on. Everything you have come to expect from Rob and Hostilefest will be in full effect. He wanted something new and chart topping every year. We intend to pick up where he left off and keep going. And with a central location, Should make it easy for all to make the event. So save the date bitch's. You won't wanna miss this.

Sept 11th-14th.

More info to come!

Info added....

For all those that need to ship there stuff. The track owner own's a Autobody shop 8 miles from the track. It's secure and has plenty of room. So If you need to ship anything in order to fly into Des Moines you have the option. Please pm me your info and I will get you the address of the business and what you will need to do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts