• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Hitec Hs5745mg

yolonda21

Contributor
Had 2 of these HS5745mg servos crap out on me .....Sent them of to Hitec, and 2 weeks later FedEx shows up with 2 New servos. Hitec stands by there warrantyn no questions asked......Yippie

DemonRC

I might go ahead and stick with the 5745 with a SWB duel clamp horn for the meantime since Yolanda had some good luck returning them :)

Last edited by a moderator:

chucked

if you set your endpoints correctly you wouldn't have this problem.... Ive been using this servo for a year, still works great....

yolonda21

Contributor
thanks for the tips there Chuckie.............but they are allways set on my 3pm......by the way do you know what was wrong with them Chuckie?? ♥

kryptonite

i missed chuck. for some reason his sarcastic antics get me rolling.lol.. chuckie, please come baaack.. we miiiiss you!! :D

chucked

o yea, i also quit the hobby shop i was workin at, apparently i want to punch every person that comes in the door in the face. not really but that's wat i tell everyone

kryptonite

i would never have thought that of you chuck.... your so charming.. :rolleyes: lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts