• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Guide to redcat 5th scale

Silent_chaos

After numerous requests, I have written, based on my humble experience, a Guide to Redcat 5th scale.

this is a good read if you're new to the hobby and want some general idea on hop-ups, upgrades and necessary parts to strengthen your truck.

this is Rev 0, I'm open to any suggestions to further enhance and improve this guide

thanks

CFDchimera

Outstanding man. This should be done with every vehicle. Thanks for putting in the time to put something like this together.

Silent_chaos

X series are Interchangeable with the Chimera Sand Rail. So XB, XT and Chimera have the same platform. If a part fits one, it will definitely fit the other.

same goes for the engine

G

No readers on my pad. I'll have to check it out on the PC later.

Sinist3r

Well this has me in a brain fart. I'm using a windows 8 based PC, and I can't open the guide on this PC. Wants me to download and pay for some program. Go figure. I can however view this guide on my android tablet. I would think this situation would be the other way around....

racetruck

I would change the type of loctite when you apply red loctite to clean and dry bolts and nuts it can strip out the plastic parts that retain the nuts it should be service removable blue loctite

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts