• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

guess what i broke

Piranha2

Contributor
It broke at the mounting tab......if you think about it, it was my rear brace of sorts.......connected the motor to the rear support brace......so when I had chassis flex it broke the mount clean off the pipe :eek:

Sprint 77

Contributor
I agree moo it shouldn't happen to you. Pirranah if you can't find anyone you trust to weld your tab back on be more than happy to take care of you for free but shipping back and forth hurt us both.

I will try to ad dress the brace issue with the Rampage I have third design now . Just trying to figure out most cost effective for everyone to put into production. My last try is bad to the bone but be over $60 to sell.

Piranha2

Contributor
Yeah, I just went out and ran her.....first pull, pullstart cord breaks....yeah, it's gonna be a great day.....went out to this larger area and was able to blip WOT a few times.....she cranks right along :D

Piranha2

Contributor
Hey Sprint, there's a guy in Texas I trust to weld :D .......I'm running without the tab for now with just a sort-of hanger under the pipe......I just got my torch so I have to watch my "temper".......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts