• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Getting the itch to upgrade Rampage MT

RonnieB

Don't know much about my Rampage MT but after reading all these upgrades it's getting me interested even my wife wants to upgrade it now

G

RonnieB said:
Don't know much about my mt but after reading all these upgrades it's getting me interested even my wife wants to upgrade it now
I'm jealous! LOL

Sergio

She tells me you tires for that thing but you don't buy clothes and I tell her I got clothes that's was daves deal of the day had to have it

RonnieB

My wife has been on all these different wed sites looking at parts saying hey we can buy this and this.. Next thing you know she is going to want one

Michaels12

That funny!

Mine knows.... It's little car stuff, big car stuff, kawasaki stuff, or snap on stuff.....

Ildy666

RonnieB said:
She gets the mt stuff but doesn't get the snap on stuff..
My wife stopped asking why i spend thousands on tools.but every tax season when i give my receipts to my accountant she shakes her head.oh well if i need it i buy it...lol...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts