• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Get-A-Grip Raceway (Pine Creek, Pa)

Cy25

Hello all,

I just wanted to show a few pics of the track we have opened up once a month and we plan on opening a second track in Avis, Pa now that we have gotten a plot of land to build a stadium track on. Our company started out as Black Family Motorsports but due to conflict in the "Family" and such we will be renaming the company in the near future.

Our track is a simple one with an oval section and a snaking section. It covers a big piece of land and there wasn't a good spot to put a drivers stand so we just let people stand where they felt comfortable.

417.jpg

404.jpg

380.jpg

418.jpg

Cy25

We came up with a "King of the hill" event for the first track day. Then a "Speed Demon" competition at the second one. We are finally getting enough to do classes but classes are divided by speed not scale and such. Unfortunately with only a couple of 1/5th scale we can't run a class with them yet. If we get some more to show up we will make one.

443.jpg

It has started small with 2 Rampage MTs, a Shredder XT, and a handful of smaller scale. Now we have 3 Rampages, a baja clone, and about 15 smaller scale and we seem to keep growing.

SAM_0289.jpg

SAM_0292.jpg

SAM_0297.jpg

G

Look like a great place.

Nice to see the Rampage holding the top spot.

Cy25

Our first event we held in May. We held one in June and just got done with our July event over the past weekend. We plan on having at least an August and September event. Its really laid back, no trophies, just bragging rights. I haven't gotten the pictures from those events yet.

IMG_6321.jpg

IMG_6473.jpg

IMG_6565.jpg

IMG_6279.jpg

If you follow back to my photobucket there is plenty more pics from our first event there. http://s758.photobucket.com/albums/xx223/Drkbwtiprfm25/

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaz the Minotaur

Cy25: What days/time do you have practice/races? I live in upper Northumberland County so I'm not too far away.

krashkrieg

Contributor
Would you guys be able to list the dates you are considering for Aug and Sept?

Most of my Aug is booked but Sept looks pretty good

Ildy, how bout a Sept overnight? leave early, race Sat, crash @ cheap hotel, drive home Sun... :D

Cy25

The track has been widened out since them pics were taken. I can post dates as soon as we get them figured out.

Also, we have ground here and permission to camp out. We normally have a fire and have a good time after racing is done for the day. Anyone that shows is welcome to stay.

Ildy666

It is kinda far krashkrieg i agree.but the camp out option doesn't sound bad.we will figure some thing out.track looks pretty bitchin ...

Cy25

Well I found these pics. These are the boards after the June Event. Due to the holiday and heat we had on the 7th we didn't have many vehicles running. What vehicles that did run were affected by the heat and everyone seemed to be off pace so the boards will need very little updating.

603002_1573230919482859_1025777399_n.jpg

550450_1573230959482855_673598413_n.jpg

282197_1573230992816185_1007828334_n.jpg

I almost forgot we have a facebook page as well if you wish to check it out: http://www.facebook.com/bfm.rc.9

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts