• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Contest Free Piggybacks and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanSpd

So, I have Redcat Piggybacks to give away.

How to get that?

All you have to do is make a video of your rampage doing some good jumps and post a link here. Then on the end judges will choose 1st place winner, 2nd place winner and of-course 3rd place winner.

Requirements:

- Video must be new and fresh (Recorded after August 5th)

- Minimum video length: 2 minutes

End date: August 29th

Prize:

1st Place: Redcat Racing Front&Rear Piggybacks (new)

2nd Place: V3 Front&Rear Stock Shocks (new)

3rd Place: $30 Gift card from Pacific Coast RC

Notes:

- Shipping is included for winners only, outside of USA winners will be asked to pay additional shipping cost (if any)

- Judges will be able to apply on August 8th - August 14th

- Judges may submit their videos but some restrictions/limits may apply

Judges:

- wurthman

- Obeast

Accepted videos:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrrEgRrSG_I]Videom from forist72[/ame]

So get your rampages ready and camcorders recording.

P.S. I am not responsible for any broken parts while shooting a video for this contest

P.P.S. Please do not make 5 minutes video with 2 jumps, and so on

Sponsored by Pacific Coast RC

Last edited by a moderator:

Martin

Since two weeks that I did not play with that, I plan to go this weekend, i'm ready for big jump.......

forist

Contributor
I am going to get some video this week end as well I need some new shocks bad. Better step them videos up guys, I know I am going to :) .

krashkrieg

Contributor
3 1/2 weeks in the summer doesn't sound like a lot of time to get video...will you consider extending it to Sept sometime?

I'd like try if for anything, to have a great exuse to film; but the opportunities in the summer are slim. :(

The bashers I know...Fall is the time to run hard...

lightning73

I would love to get in on this! By the way its a cool idea Dan. Only one small problem for me, its like pullin teeth to get someone to record me running my truck....... :mad: ........Hopefully for this special occasion I can get someone to help me out. It sounds like a good challenge!

DanSpd

About extending:

Well, I might extend if only few videos will be submitted.

But if I get like 2-3 requests to extend then it will be extended for two more weeks.

Only one small problem for me, its like pullin teeth to get someone to record me running my truck
Well sorry about that.

Added:

Also in next giveaway I will give Samsung pocket camcorder u 10 u15 or u20), but that will be closer to new year and if everything goes well with business :) .

Last edited by a moderator:

Martin

My video will be posted here right tomorow.... héhéhé...!!!

I know where to take crazy jump, I never dared to try it but it's something that keeps going through my mind for a while, but the only thing I don't know is how long a Rampage can stay level in the air before the nose diving, and even if it's stay level, this is something like from how high we can drop the Rampage flat to the ground without serious damage.

krashkrieg

Contributor
lightning73 said:
I would love to get in on this! By the way its a cool idea Dan. Only one small problem for me, its like pullin teeth to get someone to record me running my truck....... :mad: ........Hopefully for this special occasion I can get someone to help me out. It sounds like a good challenge!
Uhhhh who did you think I was going to have record me... :rolleyes: ...and then you...(if you can hit the jump... :p )

smoedog

Contributor
of course this would happen in the middle of a move.

we just bought a house and i haven my cat torn down and packed up waiting for the end of the month :(

the local bmx park is screaming for this

lightning73

krashkrieg said:
Uhhhh who did you think I was going to have record me... :rolleyes: ...and then you...(if you can hit the jump... :p )
Smack talkin already huh? I see how its gonna be......lmao......Well I knew there was no guarantee that you would make it back down here Krash, so I wasnt banking on you being able to record me while running and vise versa. Besides the place we bashed at isnt the kind of bash spot to win a contest like this one, there just arent enough big air jumps at that location to be able to be contenders in this contest. We may have to hit the lumberton bmx track I told you about a while back, now thats the place to be if you wanna film some bashin and sick big air jumps. Were just gonna have to get some good video before the cops chase us out.....lmao!

krashkrieg

Contributor
If I can re-build and you can get your new engine in....we can do it there....put my wood ramp at the top of the small jump toward the 'canyon' we may be able to jump that canyon! :rolleyes:

Martin

Well, that is not for me..... first session, after 3 jumps I landed on the top and broke the body in half and the spark plug.

Second session was a too high jump, on the second jump I landed flat but I broke the servo saver due to the chock.

I will not upload the video on Youtube, anyway they are less than 2 min. each, or if someone want to edit for me and make a single video with both.

DanSpd

Martin said:
Well, that is not for me..... first session, after 3 jumps I landed on the top and broke the body in half and the spark plug.
Second session was a too high jump, on the second jump I landed flat but I broke the servo saver due to the chock.

I will not upload the video on Youtube, anyway they are less than 2 min. each, or if someone want to edit for me and make a single video with both.
Sorry to hear that =\

For future: Please be careful

pipeous

Martin, even windows movie maker will piece them together, or if you have nero installed, nerovision does it too.

DanSpd

ok forum was down for some long time, and it's time to apply for judge position.

So PM me if you wanna be a judge for this contest. also contest is extended one week into september

DanSpd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts