• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Fluids

Robby1511

question on diff fluid and shock oil... I have a xbe and am in the process of rebuilding all 3 diffs and shocks... what's everyone using for fluids? Shock wt. and diff wt. Thanks

helloman1976

question on diff fluid and shock oil... I have a xbe and am in the process of rebuilding all 3 diffs and shocks... what's everyone using for fluids? Shock wt. and diff wt. Thanks

I like Team Losi oil and shocks, I just bought a full set off of Amazon that has every weight from 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 to 100 that you can sample. I am going to be running a larger motor so the car will be heavier and depending on your weight and track conditions different oils will work differently for you. Keep in mind you can always adjust the load with your spring settings also. People tend to like the heavier weight oils with the heavier weight cars/trucks.

As far as diff. fluid goes I have no idea :) let me know what you go with and how it works out for you though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts