• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Fargo ND and MN Area?

Cain

hey,

Looking to meet up with someone to do some RCing within the Fargo ND and MN area.

I race other vehicles classes as well, in particular 1/10 sedan, 1/10 4x4 SCT, and 1/8 E Buggy.

MNRampage

I'm in central mn around brainerd. Not much rc ing anymore ? They do have a mn nitro series that is still real active. You can google it for more info.

Cain

yeah, I attended one of the events at the motodome and had fun. With my wife and I alternating schedules its tough to get to stuff when she is working the weekend and I have the kids.

Its part of the reason I figured getting another 1/5 scale after my MCD (and I have a savage flux 1/5 but something about gas appeals lol) to fun around with.

heck, with how open North Dakota is, I am surprised there isn't a place that you coudl just do this 1/5 scale thing lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts