• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Exhaust

designed2survive

The DDM is not a direct plug and play. To fit it requires modifications to the roll cage and mounting points (see pics below mounted on a MT). Some didn't care and made it happened. Your sure plug and play option is the jetpro.

john w.

IMG_3962.JPG When I installed my ddm dominator I didn't have to do anything to the roll cage. I did rotate the fuel tank 180 degrees, for easier access to the fuel cap. I still need to trim the body a little bit where the pipe comes out.

designed2survive

View attachment 13494 When I installed my ddm dominator I didn't have to do anything to the roll cage. I did rotate the fuel tank 180 degrees, for easier access to the fuel cap. I still need to trim the body a little bit where the pipe comes out.

@john w. He has a XT not a MT. The XT rear left roll cage will be in the way and he will need to modify/create/extend the chassis mounting points for the DDM dominator pipe.

macandnews

What exhaust with rear outlet for the Rampage MT?

Sorry for my English, I use Google translation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.