• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

exhaust problems DR

rampagemt

The cy and zenoah pullstarts are easier to rebuild at least I think its gravy most don't tho

Ildy666

I use the rcmk pull starts they come with the metal pawl installed and gizmo's sells them for $12 bucks and they also give u the plastic pawl back.

blak__jak

you could go with the killer rc drill starter and eliminate the rope completely but that's a whole different argument altogether about who's being lazy now or do you really want to carry a drill around all the time. another opinion though.

kbreaux100

alright now im getting frustrated. When I brtoke the first way gear shaft, I looked up the part number to order. It said pt#50024, so i ordered it. The shafts I got both are not the right length, and neither of them have hole drilled in them for the pins. Where in the hell do I get right part numbers? Now ive got to somehow get the right part number, then wait another 4-7 days to get up and running! This is kinda ridiculous

kbreaux100

Figured it out. The exploded views have the square gear pt# still in them. The new part number for the 4 pin is 050115. Hope no one makes the same mistake I did. Quite frustrating. By the way, that drill starter sounds quite interesting. Pretty resonable too at 70$! But they look like theyve been outta stock for a while. Are there other companies that make em and have em in stock? Also, if anyone needs those shafts for the square gears, I'll ship em to ya for free. I'll never use em and I'd rather give em to someone that does

Last edited by a moderator:

Ildy666

kbreaux100 said:
Figured it out. The exploded views have the square gear pt# still in them. The new part number for the 4 pin is 050115. Hope no one makes the same mistake I did. Quite frustrating. By the way, that drill starter sounds quite interesting. Pretty resonable too at 70$! But they look like theyve been outta stock for a while. Are there other companies that make em and have em in stock? Also, if anyone needs those shafts for the square gears, I'll ship em to ya for free. I'll never use em and I'd rather give em to someone that does
I could use those shafts for my sons xt.i'll pm u ...

G

if anyone needs those shafts for the square gears, I'll ship em to ya for free. I'll never use em
You might want to hang on to them. The square drive is the better system. The MT & DR are now coming with the square drive gears. There might be a day when the 4 pin gears are unavailable.

kbreaux100

too late. shipping em to rampage mt tomorrow. its the least it could do for all you guys helping me. also, for some reason i thought the 4 pin was the updated version. im also planning on running the belt system when i get together the cash. i know ill have to convert the gear plate, but doesn't the belt drive use its own shafts? by the way, rcdad, your like batman. your there everytime ive got a question! you should get a light that we can shine in the sky when weve got a redcat question. thanks man. all of you guys here really make this hobby alot easier on my nerves.also rcdad, if i wasnt so dense i woulda realized by the bottom of all your posts that ya own the rcpitstop.net. you got the cheapest prices ive found so far. looks like ive found a new favorite store to buy my parts. do you sell on ebay by any chance?

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts