• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

everything

bravo71

the pull starter broke the throttle servo went out the canopy melted because exhaust piece was missing and the canopy risers were set to low. the cars 10 days old. if the manual was a little more specific some of these issues could of been avoided. having a redcat rampage xt is a learning curve that wasnt this involved for my savage hpi. but they said send it and they would get it working like new. cost me some bucks for shipping. i think its a great truck when running correctly. but it seemed to take a turn for the worst quickly. i worked on f 18s in the navy. 8 man hours of maintenance for every 1 hour it flew. don't know if ive meet that ratio yet. i want it to work i want it too be a bad ass truck with minimal maint. im not trying to bad mouth the truck. just want to have fun with it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts