• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

eBay 38cc 9.5hp ? engine

hulkmaxx

Anyone running one of these 38cc engine from eBay? Claims 9.5hp. just wandering. Thought about ordering one up for my chimera. Can't get link to post up. But they are on eBay.

designed2survive

Anyone running one of these 38cc engine from eBay? Claims 9.5hp. just wandering. Thought about ordering one up for my chimera. Can't get link to post up. But they are on eBay.

Can't really tell you anything without a link or description with price, specs, brand and or builder.

How much was it?

designed2survive

Trying to post link.

Ebay 38cc engine

I took a glance and here are my thoughts:

1- on the safe side, I would get an ESP Full mod zenoah G340RC or an equivalent OBR engine for reliability, build quality and availability of parts and support.

2- it could be a good engine but it's unknown therefore it a risk that could pay out or be a waste. Critical parts may be unique to that engine. Yet again we don't know until someone gets their hands on one and reports on it.

hulkmaxx

I'll prob go with the obr. They sure are selling alot of those 38cc ones though. Maybe someone will have im put on one eventually.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts