• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

dog and xb meet!

alfred e numan

On saturday i was testing the XBs carb mods on the street in front of the house- At wide open throttle a pit bull jumped the fence and connected with the XB- The dogs left rear leg clipped the top of the front tire- then the cage above the carb- XB-10 points -- dog - 0 points !!! This mishap spun the dog 180 degrees and knocked it off its feet!!!! Mrs. Dog was seen the next day in the yard next door walking with a slight limp--- Take that -tough dog!! The XB was not harmed at all- I really wish i had a on-board camera----

k.jensen

alfred e numan said:
On saturday i was testing the XBs carb mods on the street in front of the house- At wide open throttle a pit bull jumped the fence and connected with the XB- The dogs left rear leg clipped the top of the front tire- then the cage above the carb- XB-10 points -- dog - 0 points !!! This mishap spun the dog 180 degrees and knocked it off its feet!!!! Mrs. Dog was seen the next day in the yard next door walking with a slight limp--- Take that -tough dog!! The XB was not harmed at all- I really wish i had a on-board camera----
poor dog. it's ain't the dogs fault you don't know how to dodge :p

Ron E

Contributor
dogs lucky he didn't get hurt... :eek: maybe he learned something? my dogs love to chase my rc18t2 but i'm afraid my mt or tt would kill 'em, but my dogs are 20lb's each :D

REVOlutionary Rampage

One of my parents dogs likes My MT if he can chase it not so much if it chases him. The second doesn't like it, and the third could care less. My cats on the other hand are freaked out if I roll my MT towards them and make an engine noise with my mouth :D It's nice to hear no one was hurt also.

alfred e numan

the pit bull was unharmed---

yes, the female pitbull is fine-- Spank was barking moments ago so i looked out back and the pitbull evedently crawled under the fence to steal Spanks lower Elk leg he chews on- Spank is the runt of the litter- 50% wolf-50% Siberan Husky, He jumped the fence the other evening and was searching for female dogs to wax-- came home at daybreak. I told the chick across the street that spank was not fixed----- aint my fault!!!

Deluge

alfred e numan said:
yes, the female pitbull is fine-- Spank was barking moments ago so i looked out back and the pitbull evedently crawled under the fence to steal Spanks lower Elk leg he chews on- Spank is the runt of the litter- 50% wolf-50% Siberan Husky, He jumped the fence the other evening and was searching for female dogs to wax-- came home at daybreak. I told the chick across the street that spank was not fixed----- aint my fault!!!
I had a wolf hybrid. You never know which breed is going to be dominant with each pup. Mine was all wolf. Awesome animal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts