• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Custom Stand

G

After seeing several stands that you guys use, I thought I would build my own. I am proud to say I cost me no money to build and only an afternoon of my time. I was able to find everything I needed in my garage. The metal base was from a broken fan that has adjustabe hight. A peice of rebar. 1 nut and eyebolt. Some metal from the scrap pile. A peice of plastic tube to cover the rebar for grip and to keep from scratching the truck. The stand swivels 360 deg. and tilts up to 90 deg. so I don't have to crawl under it to get to the screws on the botom side. I can adjust the hight to work standing or sitting:)

In2Trux

Awesome idea, looks handy. What is to prevent it from flipping off when it is tilted backwards?? Do the 4 hooks HOLD the chassis?

G

Yeah, the hooks keep it from sliding off.

The base is heavy enough to keep things stable. Hasn't tipped yet.

DemonRC

I was in need of a adjustment knob for my stand and found something lying around. Reconize it?

Stand gear knob.jpg

Stand gear knob.jpg

/monthly_2011_09/583c60624ed5b_Standgearknob.jpg.31a83b923822140f2ed1886a89d44721.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts