• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

CPI or DDM pipe?

kevinmt

i have used both on my mt and personaly i like the ddm dominator side exhaust better seems to run better all around and sounds much better.i recently put on a woodster 5t wide body which covers the pipe and that was my only gripe before(the pipe outside the body)make sure you wrap it with heat tape it will melt the body:mad:

kevinmt

ipersonaly like the ddm dominator side exhaust better for sound and performance,i have used both on my mt,make sure you wrap it with heat wrap it will melt the body:(

kevinmt

sorry about the double computer freeked out

blak__jak

i don't know about the cpi but iv'e got the side dom on my mt and i think it's a great pipe. a big inprovement with stock motor and a bat out of hell with ported head. it's also everything but bullet proof and makes a great carry handle when it's not hot and it does get very hot.

Deluge

blak__jak said:
i don't know about the cpi but iv'e got the side dom on my mt and i think it's a great pipe. a big inprovement with stock motor and a bat out of hell with ported head. it's also everything but bullet proof and makes a great carry handle when it's not hot and it does get very hot.
Aha! You carry it by the pipe?! :eek: I'd be worried about cracking the cylinder!

tsudo5th

Keep your ears open for the gfr rear pipe. We are about to get the x series pipe in production and the MT and dunerunner are close behind. I run his pipe that was built for my truck and it is awesome! A majority of the other trucks at my track run it too. I can't say anything bad about those other pipes thy are great pipes just giving you another option.

G

SMBulletz said:
are there any disadvantages to either pipe? Like loss of lowend power or topend speed?
Any of the tuned pipes will be a huge improvement in low, mid & top over the stock set up.

G

tsudo5th said:
Will post asap. Waiting to get finished product in my hand.
Look'n forward to it. It's always great to see new products. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts