• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

cheap 3ch 2.4ghz setup with F/S

rob142sti

so i ordered a rc4wd 2.4ghz radio and reciever for 70 bucks. weary of its performance i put some dull batteries in and fired everything up. even at 9.8volts that combo has some distance to it, and the failsafe is flawless. tested at least 20 times. only con is it takes 8 AA like most setups. or you can get the rechargeable pack as it has the charge port built in.

lots of features

ease of use

nice range (even 20 ft away from a huge cell tower)

def recommend if ur looking for a cheap solution or backup

laganm21

I was looking into getting a 2.4, but is it that much better than a 75FM? im running a MX-3 right now but it really lacks in range. Will a 2.4 get me the range i want

max 1

I have two of them ,they work great my body try,d to see the rang on his went about 120 yards ,ran out of park coud,t hear the car runnig,good raidio for the mony,

M

magnum57

This is great information. Awesome price for a 2.4 GHz control system.

rob142sti

little update

i accidently dropped the rx in a bucket of radiator fluid today.. completely submerged, blew it off and everything works as it should. very pleased thus far

badboy2

rob142sti said:
little update
i accidently dropped the rx in a bucket of radiator fluid today.. completely submerged, blew it off and everything works as it should. very pleased thus far
man i know they test how tough are they but not like your test hehehe

roccos_van

Hit the little red triangle button of the spammer's post and report this idiot.

I've done it a few times but Rob has not responded yet. I just checked and he last was around on: Last Activity: 10-21-2009 12:57 PM so he hasn't seen any of this crap yet.

max 1

I do believe it has 18 .i have 2 of them ,the range is very good i,ve gone at least 100 + yards .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts