• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Charger for the Flysky

G

To start I am a harbor freight coupon nut. In this weeks ad was a coupon for a dremmel tool with a bunch of different stones and discs for 6.99. I went to check it out. It was tiny. I bought it thinking it would be good for tight places. I already have a larger one. I got it home tried it out, and it sucks. Too week. You can stop it by your finger tips. I thought well all the tips that came with it are worth the 7 bucks, so I didn't feel too bad about the purchase. Here is where it gets good. The dremmel is twelve volts and has a power supply. The power supply just happens to fit perfectly in my new flysky radio. I plugged it in and periodically turned on the transmitter to check the voltage. Sure enough it worked. The rechargeable batteries were at 9.1 volts when I started and about 4 hrs later it was up to 11.8 so I unplugged it. I am not sure if the radio has a shut off when the volts go above 12. I'll have to read up on it. If any Flysky owners want a plug in charger just buy some rechargeable AAs and get a 97626, 80 price dremmel tool. You'll have a rechargeable radio.

cid:BEB03B1D-8226-4E90-9254-D45EC23FA180/photo.JPG

csp1971

Contributor
Good to know. I was just looking at mine the other night and wondering if I had anything that I was wanting to risk plugging into it.

alfred e numan

charger for fly sky 3ch

could you look at the charger-I call them wall worts, What is the output voltage, amd what is the output polarity- is the center pin hot or negitive? I must have 10 of these in a box that i have collected over time, The transmitter only says charge at the port- and no pin out for polarity, nothing in the manual either. I do not want to smoke the radio with reverse polarity. Thanks for posting this.

G

Yeah, me to, with all my kids broken toys. For some reason I always through the power supply in a box. I have at least 25. Some of them would plug into the flysky but not be tight enough. Make sure it fits snug.

Any way to answer you question:

1. Output voltage 12 volts @ 400mA DC

2. Polarity is + on the inside and - outside. Neg-----(+---pos

Hope this helps:)

G

This would also work for the stock radio as well if you have rechargable batteries in it. It is a relabeled flysky 2 channel. Unfortunately the stock radio won't tell you voltage, so you would have to check the batteries with a volt meter. :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts