• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

CEN Matrix 5-T

countstevula

Contributor
So I picked up a cen matrix 5-T. Got it for cheap.....first impressions were that it was huge! Very long and a bit too narrow. Build quality was slightly less than I would like but it did come with a tuned pipe installed. I ran it for about 15 minutes yesterday and the 4WD works quite well. Would love to upgrade the wheels/tires soon (square drive hubs...not sure if similar to xb or an fg, never had either). But the first upgrade would have to be the radio.....the fm radio sucks bad. Body a bit too thin and comes with a ghetto spoiler (not pictured). You get what you pay for....and yes it was on closeout pricing! I will have to bash it a little more to get some real enjoyment out of it. Enjoy a few pics of fresh out of box....

IMG_7337.jpg

IMG_7338.jpg

IMG_7339.jpg

Triggerman77

Contributor
Cool Bro!! But Good luck dealing with CEN To get parts i been waiting for 6 months for a part i just sad screw it ima buy one from Ebay

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts