• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Cart or carrier

CyberVet65

Contributor
Any cheap or slick or easy ways to transport these 40 pound toys? Just hauling them from the truck to the track is hard for this 68 year old man.

rcgasser

If I am just hauling one I use a dog collar and strap I I am hauling more then one I use a hand truck that lays down on all 4 wheels I can haul 4 at a time.

Fearless

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Nite-Ize-Gear-Tie-32-Lime-2-Pack-GT32-2PK-17/203211059

I got this from home depot, one for each ride, the cool thing is it haul my rides and I don't have to keep holding once I am driving, I just wrap around bumper or cage and stay on it on car all the time in case some thing goes wrong and car is far way, gear tie is there already all times, it works like a champ...old man...lol

Ebb75

Wagon works good. Get the garden one with the pneumatic wheels, that way it can roll over rough ground easier

Ebb75

CyberVet65 said:
I have one of those!! And it is a neat way of convincing the wife that you are doing something constructive! Just cover the truck up!
Haha. Good idea

chapinb

I keep 10' of paracord to wheel it behind me. One end around the bumper, the other attached to my pack or around my waist.

Ildy666

I use a luggage shoulder strap.i hook to each bumper and put.it over my shoulder like a gym bag.but I,m 6'5 and 250 lbs. So it doesn't look odd me caring a 3×2 40 lb. RC car around....lol....

Phill

CyberVet65 said:
Any cheap or slick or easy ways to transport these 40 pound toys? Just hauling them from the truck to the track is hard for this 68 year old man.
Don't feel bad

I'm only 60 and have the same problem

Cloach1

Loved the replies! I was expecting these elaborate contraptions and or ideas.....A pet leash. I love it. My wife is going to wonder where all the dog leashes went.

kydo32

I use this for going up and down stairs nice and compact I have hip and some back issues and works great View attachment 7353 I also use leash out in field can find this at home depot $25 and folds up to nothing as in bottom picture

truck 001.JPG

truck 003.jpg

truck 001.JPG

truck 003.jpg

/monthly_2014_04/583c60705e02e_truck001.JPG.b1caef3390b344d89d222229130b28e2.JPG

/monthly_2014_04/583c60705f473_truck003.jpg.ff476ebce5c20d507c44861c42ed6eea.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kydo32

Cloach1 said:
Slick. What the dimension of the bottom platform?
the base is 15 inches across I have a mt and my back tires rest right on platform but you need to buy foam goes around pipes to put under front suspension to cushing it cause they rest on dolly I think works great !!! when I get truck back together I can take pic of truck on dolly for you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts