• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Bodies for the Rampage x-sc

TRX1994

Hi, I don't actually have a Rampage but I want to get either the x-sc, xt or mt. And I was wondering if someone makes a better looking short course body or a body like the baja 5t that will fit on any of these three that is relatively inexpensive(around $65).

TRX1994

Nice, looks good, would u recommend the xt over the xsc?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

They are the same platform. If you want the short course look I'd go with the XSC. The only difference between them is bumpers, tires and gearing. The gearing is different because the XT had the monster truck tires. So if you bought the XT you would have to change the gering if you wanted a SC wheel/tire setup.

TRX1994

Alright cool, I've also found the xsc online for around $500 and can't find the xt for that much, so it's a no brainer. Thanks.

TRX1994

Are there any other bodies that people know about that are less expensive?

TRX1994

Haha alright. Has anyone seen the hpi 5t body on a rampage? I wonder if it fits and looks decent.

G

It would have to be trimmed. The wheelwell openings are about 1 inch to far apart.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts