• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Best air filter?

talunceford

Question on filtration. What are some good starting places? Prefilter of course, outerwears, of course, but which filter is everyone using?

Ice_2k

Best air filter?

Yeah, I know the HSP version comes with the baja style filter. Is it actually the same as the original HPI one?

P.S. The way the metal stack fits on the filter compared to the stock plastic one is insanely nice, definetely a worthy upgrade.

Last edited by a moderator:

RampageHopUps

Ice_2k said:
Yeah, I know the HSP version comes with the baja style filter. Is it actually the same as the original HPI one?.
The Redcat filter is very close, but smaller.

Phill

Ice_2k said:
Yeah, I know the HSP version comes with the baja style filter. Is it actually the same as the original HPI one?P.S. The way the metal stack fits on the filter compared to the stock plastic one is insanely nice, definetely a worthy upgrade.
Looks the same to me but Rob would know more than me.

It's a 2 stage and works well.

I was running a DDM alloy inlet with the Teflon gaskets too but it's not the angled one.

At the moment I have the stock "metalised" Zenoah one on and it seems OK.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts