• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Been a long time.

TheCount

Hi guys, it's been a looooooong time since I have been here. This is what I have been up to. I have become a little bit obsessed with boats. Here's a vid of my 65" boat. 5.5 hp motor. I also have 31" brushless cat that does 80 kph/ 55 mph and 3 more hulls on the way. 1 is a fiberglass traxxas Spartan . That will get a 6 s setup to try and break 100 kph.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phill

TheCount said:
Hi guys, it's been a looooooong time since I have been here. This is what I have been up to. I have become a little bit obsessed with boats. Here's a vid of my 65" boat. 5.5 hp motor. I also have 31" brushless cat that does 80 kph/ 55 mph and 3 more hulls on the way. 1 is a fiberglass traxxas Spartan . That will get a 6 s setup to try and break 100 kph.
Welcome back

I've been wondering where you were

TheCount

Hey Phill,

Yeah been busy last yeah getting married & honey moon in the US. Other stuff & now boats. Finally have all the Alloy parts for my MT. Prob should start changing that over. Or my DR. havent decided which one to do.

Ildy666

What kind of car is that the boat is on?

Looks like a el Camino but aussie style...

Looks cool from what I see u got a side view?

RampageHopUps

Yeah, I would love them to import the Aussie Ute. I see them at SEMA every year, but they just can't make it to the states without a 70K price tag.

TheCount

Idly666, it's called a Holden crewman SS.

5.7 lt gen 3.

6 speed 4 door ute.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCount

They also came in a 4wd version. And a hotted up 4wd version. That was called the HSV Avalanche.

The roll bar is a factory option.

P.S. I ****ING LOVE IT!!!!!!! It breaks traction in 3rd gear in the wet!!!!!

Ildy666

It's funny all the aussie cars run American muscle or is it sissy muscle???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online