• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Backdraft3.5 project

angryrecords

Have a nice bag of parts to restore this back into excellent cond. Will share photos with you guys after I finish the project.

angryrecords

Will be stripping the paint from the exhaust and pipe and customizing it up a bit. I need to get a few more things before I start working on this hardcore. I am thinking about ordering some parts etc off the redcat site as well. Should be pretty tight when I have it finished. Have to find some cool wheels so I can customize them as well.

angryrecords

I have the front difs put together, still have to work on the back difs. Been very busy! I have the pipe and exhaust off, cleaned and ready to be painted, haha when I get the money to buy some paint that will be taken care of. Thank god I have an aircompressor now, this car was full of dirt and other scuz! It was owned by Devils Reject so I'm sure he took it to hell and back several if not many times.

angryrecords

I was going to give this backdraft to my bro but he will be working 2 jobs now and it don't make much sense to send it to him. The good news is in the future it will make it's way back to me so I can complete it for another member of the family, haha. Anyway there will be more photos to come and video. I also will be getting some video of my RAMPAGE TT for you Redcat racers. Very exciting, this should be a great summer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts