• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Back from the dead

alfred e numan

This fossil is a 92 WR 200. Those in eu & au have seen a few of these. Powder coated frame, fmf fatty, powercore, sparky off a cr 500, renthal jimmy button bend cut to 29". counter balanced engine, 6 speed, mikuni tm 30 ss power jet. - small carbs have a stronger fuel signal & lower rpm-s. revalved for rocks- America gets the short straw on lots of great bikes, we did not get the Honda cre-s, xr baja- volcanio-s- many others. Yes, the ktm-beta- husky bikes are great, but who has 9 grand?? besides, a electric start on a 2 stroke? what do i look like- a dammed girl?? lol.

Ildy666

Very nice and what fossil???I ride a 1988 250R so it's got 4 years on that

futuristic bike...lol...and I agree electric start on a 2 stroke WTF??? Mine always kicks right over....Long live 2 strokes....

alfred e numan

This yamaha pulls like an electric motor- right off idle. it does have a hit still when the power valve kicks in. 2 strokes-- BRAAAAPPP !!! I bought a set of oversized radiators & run engine ice. this helps. Heck,i used to start cr 500-s with tennis shoes just to show people. There is a vid on you tube of a AF cr 500 at a drag strip with a knobbie, drag racing cars with slicks, dammed shame- all hondas works bikes went to the crusher-sad. the works cr 500-s had about 80-90 horse power. i would pee on a spark plug to have one of these. even the stock cr 500 will eat any thumper alive- BRAAAPPP !!!

Ildy666

So true remember back in the 80's little 4ft nothing Jeff ward he was outdoor 500 champion on a kx500.i miss the days of 500 2 strokes. Not saying the new thumpers are any slouchers this weekend riding a crf 450r with a hrc 470 kit on it torque isn't the word but something about the 2 stroke u just can't duplicate on a 4 stroker. ...viva la 2 stroke......

alfred e numan

it was the epa pressuring the bike manufactures - thats what happened. you gotta admire yamaha for still making the yz 125. I found a 04 cr 125 with about 10 hours on it. saved his phone #. if its still for sale in 2 weeks, i will make a cash offer. the idea is to strip - get hold of forward motion, make it either a 134 or a 144 - if the 144 cane be done to a 04, port for single track trail riding- revalve the suspension for woods -rocks- ect. thing is-- its flickable- about 205 lbs wet.

alfred e numan

thing is with the wr200, its bottom end is the same as the blaster 4 wheeler. there are quite a few of these around still- spare parts you know--

phreerider

good one ! i remember first rip on cr500, holy RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP, thought it was the end all bike ever made

made riding 125 wicked out like a walk in the park.

yz would be a nice score....currently fantasizing about a custom rockered stand up jet ski 650

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts