• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Any large scale folks in middle Georgia?

46u

I live in Macon, Georgia and was wondering if there are any folks in the middle Georgia area that run large scale? Would be nice to have someone to run with and if there are enough people maybe build a track as I sure do miss racing since the large scale track closed in Brooks, GA.

lucky69

I'm in Milledgeville, i'm looking to get back into RC's Really like the large sale. Is there any place around to buy one of the 1/5 sale cars. Thanks

46u

lucky69 said:
I'm in Milledgeville, i'm looking to get back into RC's Really like the large sale. Is there any place around to buy one of the 1/5 sale cars. Thanks
Great to hear from you and so glade to find someone in Middle Georgia interested in large scale. As far as buying a large scale do not know of any where in Georgia that really deals with them. I am sure they would have to order it. You would be better off and probably cheaper to order online. Every thing I get is online even when I was racing 1/8 scale.

Going to send you a PM with my phone number.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts