• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

air filter mounts

dalentx

im trying to find a angled air filter mount for my rampage mt v3 monster truck 1/5 scale with the 32cc motor....was wondering where i can find one or who makes them ..i got a different filter for mine...its like a k&n filter and its cone shaped..but i have a brace bar in front of the stock filter ans my new wont fit cause of the bar..don't wanna take the bar out..my roll cage will be to flimsy then...ant help would be appreciated...thanks

RampageHopUps

I haven;t seen the K&N angled mounts, but DavesMotors has the Shreadstack that works with the HPI Baja air filter. Unless you are runing on-road, don;t use a K&N Style filter.

daredevils

My favorite that I use is the dt1 triple air filter from ddm! Fits my rampage Mt v3 perfectly!

G-Man

Ok cool...ill look that up...i run my truck off road only...it don't touch pavement
Do you run with the body on your truck? If so taking that bar out in front of the air filter really isn't an issue. The body takes all the brunt of rolling, mine never even touches the cage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.