• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

8E

I just purchased a new backdraft 8E and it looks like its going to need a little tweeking but seems like it will be ok. It has an 80 amp ECS and comes with 7.4 3200 20C batteries my ? is how big a battery can this ECS handle, I don't know anything about these brushless setups or the difference in the batteries :confused: . I did get my spektrum with telemitry set up in it and looks like the stock setup will run 50 mph,

first race

well I raced the backdraft this weekend and it wasn't pretty, its the first time I ever raced on an outdoor track and I'm going to need a lot of practice and the buggy is going to need some work to be competitive, I broke several parts and found the week links so I will be fixing and upgrading to see if it can handle the abuse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts