• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

8 shocks

C.B.

the angles look a little different i wonder if that matters

C.B.

i would like to hear about how it handles like that

Marc101885

You may have to find a lighter spring rate now that youre running 2 springs at each corner, but i bet the dampening is much better. I don't know if you can do it on these shocks but that would be a perfect setup for running one shock with a bound setting and the other one on a rebound setting.

ParkerNT

Is there any way to get ahold of part numbers 050001N, 050002N, 050012N, 050013N ? They are Alum upper and lower susp arms that allow the use of two shocks per wheel.

They are listed in the back of my manual, but I can't find them anywhere...not even in the pdf manual posted in the Gen. Disc. forum here. Has anyone seen these?

I'd love to run 8 shocks, and I'm sure I could make them work with the stock arms, but I'd rather have ones made for the purpose... I've got the Pro, so all the susp. is Alum, not worried about how to mount or weakening the arms with holes drilled in 'em. Just worried about clearances and rubbing.

Thanks for any info!

Parker

wurthman

ParkerNT said:
Is there any way to get ahold of part numbers 050001N, 050002N, 050012N, 050013N ? They are Alum upper and lower susp arms that allow the use of two shocks per wheel.
They are listed in the back of my manual, but I can't find them anywhere...not even in the pdf manual posted in the Gen. Disc. forum here. Has anyone seen these?

I'd love to run 8 shocks, and I'm sure I could make them work with the stock arms, but I'd rather have ones made for the purpose... I've got the Pro, so all the susp. is Alum, not worried about how to mount or weakening the arms with holes drilled in 'em. Just worried about clearances and rubbing.

Thanks for any info!

Parker
I made Double Shock Mounts Arm p#050002n

http://www.redcatrampageforum.com/showthread.php?t=3410&page=2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts