• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

7075rc suspension arm bushing (straight/offset)

98cruiser

Can I see a pic of what your talking about, Ive been out of the game for over a year now, thinking about firing up the old Rampage again, last time I missed with it, the damn wheel and hut when flying in different directions! lmao

G

They look like these.

phreerider

definitely need these ! was wondering how far i could stretch the stock. as soon as i got the front hub set on these starting going seemingly more so

i think the stock are at about 50 hours of run time on my unit... around 15gals rough est. about half that was rough/soft terrain and the other was road with a load.

when i order the AL diff box set/shock towers/ these are a must in the order!

are we waiting on website content or production on these? if anyone knows

Knuckles

Sorry guys, epic fail on me for not putting up pics of bushings. Been busy at work with no time.

Ol' fart

OK that's the kind of problems I'm looking for. I'll find out whats up on Monday

Ol' fart

rampage idiot said:
Doug they are on there but cannot add them to the cart
OK, It would not let you buy them because we are "out of stock" I've changed the settings to say "out of stock" instead of just locking you out.

Try again as we have stock now.

Knuckles

Ok sons have about a solid 10hrs of run time on xt with new bushings and have to say they are holding up great. Just wanted to give an update on them.

rampage idiot

Ol said:
OK, It would not let you buy them because we are "out of stock" I've changed the settings to say "out of stock" instead of just locking you out.Try again as we have stock now.
Thank you sir!

phreerider

on the choice of STRAIGHT OR OFFSET...what is stock choice? i have not broken this down to look. are they all the same ? total count would be 12 (6sets) . a little help would sort it out so i can do the order thing. thanks

rampage idiot

If I am correct all should be straight except for the rears on the back, I have not torn mine apart yet but that should be how it is set up

phreerider

just did the F/R diffs and towers along with some bushings from 7075RC..and the c hubs, kinda cool with the bearing in there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts