• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

For Sale 7075rc parts back in stock

Goatmilk1515

It would be the red cat that I got off u and instead of that rear diff I would just bolt a Baja motor plate but I would still use the front redact diff

Ol' fart

That is a completely different layout. I am working on a two wheel drive with the Baja setup but it will use Losi T parts, not Redcat.

Goatmilk1515

Ya that would be cool I just don't have the money to put into lose parts I have a lot of redcat laying around

Ol' fart

Not sure yet. It will come with chassis, inserts, front arm mounts for shock towers too. rear axle support. upper rear deck, rear arms. ect.
We are about three weeks out

Ol' fart

I will have one ready for testing sometime next week. Production cars will be about three week out after successful testing.

G-Man

I will have one ready for testing sometime next week. Production cars will be about three week out after successful testing.
@Ol' fart I have a few questions. I am looking at the steering rack/ servo saver that you make. Will that setup work on a Rampage MT or Dunerunner? Also, I am looking at the gear plate you made. I would like one of those too, but would like the brake mount you made also but it is not in stock. Do you plan to make more brake mounts? Please advise Sir!! Thanks G-Man

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts