• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Futaba 4PLS or 4PV

hysinthius

I'm debating whether to order the older model Futaba 4PLS vs the new Futaba 4PV.

Whats your guys thoughts? What would I be getting in the PV over the PLS? I would prefer the PV as it looks nicer...just not sure 100 bucks is worth the aesthetics.

4PLS: 164.00 (AMain)
4PV: 279.00 (AMain)

Have to upgrade as I have new servos and battery.

Savox SA-1230sg
Savox SV-0235mg
Killer RC 7200mAh 7.4 Lipo

:p

G-Man

I'm debating whether to order the older model Futaba 4PLS vs the new Futaba 4PV.

Whats your guys thoughts? What would I be getting in the PV over the PLS? I would prefer the PV as it looks nicer...just not sure 100 bucks is worth the aesthetics.

4PLS: 164.00 (AMain)
4PV: 279.00 (AMain)

Have to upgrade as I have new servos and battery.

Savox SA-1230sg
Savox SV-0235mg
Killer RC 7200mAh 7.4 Lipo

:p
I have the Futaba 4PLS. It is awesome man! I can't say anything other than that for you though as I don't own the 4PV. The 4PLS does everything I need it to do. I just got the temperature telemetry sensor for it. It has a long range too. I'd recommend the Futaba 4PLS.

hysinthius

ya ...im debating it...I would love to have one that reversible...looks like only the top end have that option.

designed2survive

ya ...im debating it...I would love to have one that reversible...looks like only the top end have that option.

@hysinthius Looks like you want the 4PV! Lol!

The 4PLS is a great radio! Even better with the dropped in price.

The only thing that would push me to switch, is new better radio technology. More bells and whistles would be extra.

The 4PV seems to have more bells and whistles but I really don't see the radio technological improvements.

But, they are things that I just want just because I think they are cool, and no matter what, I will get it. Lol!

It seems you want the 4PV and at the end of the day, get it if that's the one you really want.

hysinthius

Any one have any experience with the Spektrum DX4R Pro. Only reason I am looking at it is the conversion to left handed. I can drive right handed but it feels so much more comfortable in the other hand.

or my other option is to watch ebay for a Futaba 4PKS. I just cant being myself to send 550 on a PX.

hysinthius

This mix and match crap with specs on transmitters companies pisses me off. 3pv can be converted to left handed but the 4pv cant....seriously wtf.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts