• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

36cc engine

Boohunter

What gearing do u guys think i need for my rampage xt i have the 36cc rovan engine someone recommended 35 35 and 29 but im still trying to keep a off road beast and not trying over heat my engine bye the way wats a good pipe i have the mt pipe from redcat sounds good doe but i cant seem to put the mount on to keep it from hitting my rear right shock

Dobber72

What gearing do u guys think i need for my rampage xt i have the 36cc rovan engine someone recommended 35 35 and 29 but im still trying to keep a off road beast and not trying over heat my engine bye the way wats a good pipe i have the mt pipe from redcat sounds good doe but i cant seem to put the mount on to keep it from hitting my rear right shock
The pipe problem I can say it's a pain to move the little brace over enough to mount on the shock I put the Mt pipe on mine and it has no clearance issues at all now.

Attachments

• IMG_20171208_171229893.jpg
    IMG_20171208_171229893.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 13

Boohunter

The pipe problem I can say it's a pain to move the little brace over enough to mount on the shock I put the Mt pipe on mine and it has no clearance issues at all now.
So did u install the mont with the long bolt they sent u or u using the stock one and wat engine do u have

Boohunter

I just cant seem to get the mount to line up with the washer and nut

Attachments

• 1512913267592.jpg
    1512913267592.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 7

Dobber72

I just cant seem to get the mount to line up with the washer and nut
Use your stock bolt idk why they send such a big long bolt with that pipe.Its hard to get over there too so don't be surprised if it looks like it won't line up you have to force it a bit.If you don't have it on there it will vibrate and ruin your pipe.

Dobber72

Post pic with the body on i c parts of it in the back ground lol
Great!It's been so long ago I forgot if mine had the washer on or not I'll post a couple pics of it,yes mine is just 30cc it's about all I need.lol

Attachments

• IMG_20171206_184808015.jpg
    IMG_20171206_184808015.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 5

Dobber72

Great!It's been so long ago I forgot if mine had the washer on or not I'll post a couple pics of it,yes mine is just 30cc it's about all I need.lol

Attachments

• IMG_20171211_192323586.jpg
    IMG_20171211_192323586.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 5

Dobber72

I had to lift the body up so it wouldn't warp the back of the tail gate on it and I've rolled it hard a few times and it's held up really well so far

Attachments

• IMG_20171211_192251642.jpg
    IMG_20171211_192251642.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 4

Dobber72

Were did u get the body from bro and did they have another style body
It was just a stock redcat body and I painted it up and the extra body's are free ones I got from redcat when I bought the truck it had a crack across the top of the bed pins and they ended up sending me 3 body's before they ever sent me a good one that wasn't warped or damaged somehow.lol,no I better hold on to them with the luck I have.lol.im working on an xmax raptor body next for it and wheel and tire upgrades are next.

Boohunter

It was just a stock redcat body and I painted it up and the extra body's are free ones I got from redcat when I bought the truck it had a crack across the top of the bed pins and they ended up sending me 3 body's before they ever sent me a good one that wasn't warped or damaged somehow.lol,no I better hold on to them with the luck I have.lol.im working on an xmax raptor body next for it and wheel and tire upgrades are next.
Yea i wanted to do a wheel and tire upgrade as well but don't no wat to get thinkn bout going 2 speed and a superchager kit probably a different pipe to as well (dominator side) is the one i ben watching

Dobber72

Yea i wanted to do a wheel and tire upgrade as well but don't no wat to get thinkn bout going 2 speed and a superchager kit probably a different pipe to as well (dominator side) is the one i ben watching
That would be awesome,and I just got what I could afford for now and I'm the same way on the wheels and tires still don't know what too get and two speed would be the way to go and maybe a belt drive.

Boohunter

That would be awesome,and I just got what I could afford for now and I'm the same way on the wheels and tires still don't know what too get and two speed would be the way to go and maybe a belt drive.
Yea i cant afford any of it right now wrong time of year got to do a lil christmas shopping wen i can afford it thats the way im going to go and yea i ben hearing a lot about the belt drive but my self personally don't kno any thing bout it is it a good way to go and do it increase anything

Dobber72

Yea i cant afford any of it right now wrong time of year got to do a lil christmas shopping wen i can afford it thats the way im going to go and yea i ben hearing a lot about the belt drive but my self personally don't kno any thing bout it is it a good way to go and do it increase anything
Same here Christmas is a killer for me.I don't know a whole lot either but ive got a buddy that has it and his is alot smoother running and you gain a little torque seems like.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts