• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

2 speed transmission

rroberson7805

What are your opinions on this 2 speed transmission? I cannot find much info on it and would like to know what you guys think. Seller seis it has a set screw that adjusts the main paw and can change the shift point to where I want it and I can choose my gear ratio. I can get it pretty cheap compared to another one I found for $100 more. Thanks, any and all info, thoughts are greatly appreciated. 9899f2301b6527db4c93daa903fa7f50.jpg

Ice_2k

2 speed transmission

Afaik, these chinese replicas aren't much good. What is the more expensive one that you're talking about, demon rc? If it is, that is the one you want but they have been out of stock for the better part of a year, not sure they're in business anymore.

rroberson7805

Yes it was demon rc. I already bought this one and I guess I see how it goes. The way it's described it seems to be good, all metal material and gear choices. bb5e911c76353a84588ee864a763ede9.jpg

rroberson7805

I see. I will keep my original transmission handy, it still works and has metal gears.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts