• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

2 speed for mt

Sergio

Anybody has any info on the 2 speed by demon rc last update was 12/18/11 on their website says coming soon but it's been like that for 3 months already I know I'm a noob and haven't been able to keep my mt running without something going wrong but tha 2 speed would add more frustration to my poor skills with the rampage mt.

delta_kilo

I have emailed him on his website now 3 times within 2 months. I'm giving up. He wont respond to emails.

delta_kilo

Well if he's unwilling to respond to several polite emails he either isn't working on it any longer or doesn't care. I even emailed him a few months ago on the forums here and still nothing. Either or their lack of interest in replying to a simple email has me completely turned off when it comes to dealing with them. Can you imagine what the product support would be like? Non existent.

Sergio

It sucks I have to admit that I finally decided to get the mt when I saw that someone was making a two speed but now I'm disappointed.

Deluge

It sucks. But this isn't the first time the Rampage has gotten the short end. It is what it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts