• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

1st Vid of me bashing near house

DanSpd

I have a question. DOes it really sound like there is no enough torque?

If so might be installing around 6th gears set. I switched from 2nd to 8nt gear set i believe.

So yea

pipeous

it does seem a little boggy on bottom, maybe richen the needle a tad. you might also consider a higher stall clutch spring

rob64n

Contributor
dan i see you have a jetpro pipe but it just seems to be not enough, so here is a suggestion get you a 28.5cc race ported head kit, and that area your runnin in will become to small,lol...... ok here is part numbers:

headkit: cc255 115.00 dollars

copper gasket .012 thick: ca317 8.00 dollars, but only run this if you have stock 28mm stroke

DanSpd

rob64n said:
dan i see you have a jetpro pipe but it just seems to be not enough, so here is a suggestion get you a 28.5cc race ported head kit, and that area your runnin in will become to small,lol...... ok here is part numbers:
headkit: cc255 115.00 dollars

copper gasket .012 thick: ca317 8.00 dollars, but only run this if you have stock 28mm stroke
If I remember correctly 285 is for extra torque right?

I will get full engine maybe for my upcoming dunerunner cause i have 28+2 stroke on my 30.5

Unless I wanna take bottom part of my engine and change stroke, but I don't.

But yea thanks for suggestion, definitely putting 285 in dunerunner or maybe in tt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts