Sad metal head...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad metal head...

Growing up in the 80's in jersey u were a metal head or guido...hence jersey shore...lol...so after hearing that jeff hammond of slayer died kinda.sad.i know what people say its that kill ur mother music.but i grew up to this music.alot of good memories at seaside boardwalk jammin out to metal.i know no one gives to shits.about.it but just venting my mind thats all...Ildy666...

Well I had mo town and dowhop.

Comment

yeh i care.i grew up on metal also and was a fan of slayer. was very sad to see him go.and after two years of complications due to a spider bite,must of been hell!

Comment

I was an 80's head banger also,sad loss.

Comment

I didn't know this. Wow. I remember listening to south of heaven for the first time when i was like 10.

Comment

Yes, sad indeed, from a spider bite ...sucky way to go....went to Clutch Thursday night @ Terminal five and they played like 6 Slayer songs before Clutch took the stage..

Comment

Tried to win tickets on wsou for clutch.kept missing the window.of oppertunity..lol...they said a long time listener from 2006 won the ticket.i was listenening to wsou since 1986 when they first came.out.i jokingly told.the kid on the phone i been listenening longer then ur alive...lol...oh well...

Comment

Yeah it is a real bad way to go, my wife got bitten by a spider and it is nasty even when it is treated properly. The infection got bad (my wife kept saying it that it laid eggs in her) that's a whole different story though. Lol.
                Another unneeded death in the metal world.

Comment

Yeah it is a real bad way to go, my wife got bitten by a spider and it is nasty even when it is treated properly. The infection got bad (my wife kept saying it that it laid eggs in her) that's a whole different story though. Lol.
                  Another unneeded death in the metal world.

Comment

Originally posted by krashkrieg View Post
                    Yes, sad indeed, from a spider bite ...sucky way to go....went to Clutch Thursday night @ Terminal five and they played like 6 Slayer songs before Clutch took the stage..
                    No he died from liver failure

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=191...rp.kdxuWaoqM7s

Comment

The part when they state if he played slow songs he could of done it...SLOW SONGS...lol...i think not...RIP...

Comment

Liver failure caused by complications from a spider bite. Nasty. Been bit twice myself, Brown Recluse and a Black Widow. Have scars from both bites.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief409 View Post
                            Liver failure caused by complications from a spider bite. Nasty. Been bit twice myself, Brown Recluse and a Black Widow. Have scars from both bites.
                            They have stated many times there's no proof or our evidence that the spider bite had anything to do with it if you keep reading the post I linked it will say how drs said is unlikely the spider bite had anything to do with it

Comment

Huge loss. He was a beastly guitar player.

Hail Slayer.

Comment

Working...
                              X