Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Killerbee failsafe problem - what happened ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killerbee failsafe problem - what happened ?

I was running my truck and went to shut it off by turning off the radio which usually works with the killerbee failsafe , but instead it went full throttle flipped upside and ran wide open until it finally shut off ! Now I cant get it to start again - I have spark and fuel and it feels like compression too . Don't know if engine was damaged and also why the failsafe failed ? Any input ? Thanks !

If the motor is not starting try and unhook the kill switch and try to start the motor! what radio are you running did you do a rebind! or your kill switch wire could be loose.

Comment

when that happend to me my coil came loose and the wire for some reason split

Comment

If youre brand of radio has a built in failsafe set to wide open maybe it conflicted with the killswitch?
        sigpic

Comment

I have the Futaba 3PMX 2.4Ghz MX SS radio and I don,t know how all the functions work !

Comment

We need more info for one thing! that radio has two fail safes one for the batterys and one for a pre designated position for a channel you need to find where it is set you my have it reversed if so set up the radio like you want it and do a rebind. my spektrum has to be programed an odd way because it should be the one just for spektrum it's the cheap kill switch that i got for my other radio

Comment

Ok thanks , I will try to check the radio out more thoroughly tonite after work . I also e-mailed ******** to get there input , but no response yet !

Comment

if the kill switch didn't kill the engine, I would check the wires at the push button switch or going into the killswitch, maybe at the rx? did you try turning off the radio as well?

I have to trouble shoot a couple kill switches myself here but I just come look at the forums while I eat. too busy to play with the toys... going to use the one this sunday that never gets used. at least it's ready

Comment

Working...
                X